Several packages of #2 lead pencils ( NO mechanical pencils, pens, or sharpeners please!!)
4 packages of college-ruled notebook paper
1 composition book
4 spiral notebooks ( different colors)
4 Two-pocket folders (different colors)
A set of colored permanent markers (Sharpies, Bic, etc.) WE use these a lot!
2 glue sticks
4 boxes of kleenex
Welcome to 5th grade!
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to have the opportunity to teach your children this year. This is a new year with new challenges and lots of learning. 2015-2016 will be a year of American heritage, advanced vocabulary and spelling, Latin, environmental science, and the joys of literature.
Look for many notices and bulletins to come home the first week that include classroom procedure, extracurricular activities, and school rules. Some of these will need to be signed and returned.
Below is our school supply list. It would be great to have these before school starts. It makes the transition from summer fun to buckling down to the school year for all of us.
I look forward to communicating regularly with all of you. Just call or text and make an appointment.
- 6 laminated two-pocket folders in red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple (or black)
- Pencil box or bag
- Ruler, compass, protractor
- Lots of #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils please)
- EraserDry erase markers and eraser
- Several red pens
- One package of 8 markers (any kind, but this is an important item)
- 3 packages of notebook paper (any rule)
- refillable water bottle
- 3 one subject spiral notebooks
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- Glue stick or glue
- 3 packages of cleaning wipes
- hand sanitizer